Get Help Putting Your Life Back Together

Few things can disrupt your life more than a serious injury. In the seconds it takes for an accident to occur, you can find yourself in need of costly medical treatment and unable to work or collect a paycheck.

Whether an injury is work-related or results from a car accident or some other incident, you may be due workers' compensation benefits or compensation from an at-fault party's insurance provider. Unfortunately, the insurance companies involved in these cases frequently attempt to protect their own bottom lines by denying valid claims or minimizing the amount they offer to pay.

My law firm, Mark L. Chipokas PC, in Cedar Rapids, is committed to helping injured parties recover the compensation they deserve following an injury.

The Lawyer You Need In Your Corner

These cases are complex and can take months or even years to resolve. It is critical to work with an attorney who understands the challenges you face and how to create short-term answers while working toward a long-term resolution.

When you hire me, you work with me. I will handle all communications with insurance company representatives on your behalf, which helps you avoid making statements that may be used to deny or reduce your claim.

I know the tactics that insurance defense lawyers use in an attempt to deny legitimate claims. I will work with you and your health care providers to ensure that all medical records and reports necessary to support your claim are in place and filed in a timely fashion.

No Recovery, No Fee ♦ Free Initial Consultation

Here's what you need to know about my services:

  • The initial consultation is free.
  • There are no upfront costs.
  • I only get paid if you do.

To schedule a free initial consultation, call 319-423-8011 or provide details about your situation through my online contact form.

All workers' compensation and personal injury cases are taken on a contingent fee basis. Attorney fees are collected only if compensation or benefits are recovered for you.